We offer day and night classes both for the beginner and the refresher:
- Full Course – This course is for the individual that has a valid Mississippi driver's license, but requires a Class A CDL. Classes are 200 hours in length and cover everything from acquiring a learner's permit to parallel parking an eighteen wheeler.
- Refresher Course – This course is for the individual that currently holds a valid CDL A, but has not driven recently and wants to re-enter the industry. In today's job market, trucking companies are requiring recent experience or a refresher course from a certified school. Course length depends on the trucking company's requirements for each individual based on driving record, length of time out of a truck, etc.
- Day Classes are Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM thru 5:00 PM for approximately 4 weeks for a full course. New day classes begin every 2 weeks.
- Night Classes are Monday thru Friday from 5:00 PM thru Midnight for approximately 6 weeks for a full course. New night classes begin every 3 weeks.
- Our Guarantee – We promise to take your training seriously and provide you with the best training possible. We want you to be totally satisfied with your truck driver training experience. We ask for your honest feedback - good or bad.